I thought I’d introduce myself a little bit by giving you 10 random facts about myself 🙂
Let’s get started shall we?
- I’m turning 29 in a matter of days :(. This partly makes me sad… just because I wonder where all the time goes. Time seems to fly by the older you get. Then I’m partly like, “thirty doesn’t look so bad after all”. *sigh*
- I am married to the my best friend & I kid you not- I knew I’d marry him the day I met him. I actually called my mom & said, “I’m pretty sure I met my future husband”.
- I have four of the most precious children & while they can wear my nerves out hourly— I’d lay down my life for them in a heartbeat. They are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
- I love to be outside. Winter & I have a pretty much hate:hate relationship. Between Spring & Fall the kids & I live outside basically.
- I have been pregnant for 3 years (not consecutively) & I’ve been nursing for going on 42 months (again not consecutively).
- I absolutely love coffee!!! And it’s just awful that I live a bout a mile from Starbucks. 😉
- I’m a type “A” person all the way.
- While I’m a type “A” person – I’m also a mother which kinda throws my type “A” off quite a bit & sometimes puts me in a tizzy.
- I am a homeschooling mother & I love it.
- I love all things natural, organic & real
That’s a little about me! Tell me about you! 🙂